Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Big Bang Theory

One of my all time favorite TV show is The Big Bang Theory. For all of you that don’t know what The Big Bang Theory is about it is about a woman who moves into an apartment next door to two brilliant but socially awkward physicists and realizes how little they know about life outside of the laboratory.  There are a lot of reasons why I love this show.  One of the main reasons why I love this show is because it is hilarious.  The show has really good actors and actresses. I’m not really a scientist or a computer geek, but I love this TV show because it is nothing like the other TV series I’ve had seen. Sheldon (Jim Parsons) is one of my favorite characters in the show. I like Sheldon because he has good sarcasm that makes him funny. He also says the smartest things at the funniest times. Leonard (Johnny Galecki) is another character I like. He is easy to sympathize with, and I liked how much patience he had. He had a broader view of a situation than most of the other men on the show and he was also hilarious. The other character I love is Penny (Kaley Cuoco).  Penny is hilarious, tough, and caring. Another reason why I like Penny is because even though she has to deal with nerds she still cares for them and I love some of her actions when Sheldon or Leonard does something nerdy. When my parents were watching the show I thought the show was going to be stupid. I am really picky on these particular types of shows and when the episode was over I was in love with the show. When they have a nomination for awards I have to see if they win. Every time when they have a new episode on I cannot miss it.

1 comment: