Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Family and Friends

“ Family and Friends are like angels. You don't have to see them, but you know they are always there.”
My family and friends are the best. They are always there when I need someone to talk to, when I am sad, or sometimes when I am struggling with something. I can always count on them if I need them. In case if something tragic happens in the family, we would be there for each other. When I need someone to talk to I don’t hesitate to ask them for help because I know they are always there for me. Usually if I have a secret, I would tell them because I can trust my family and friends. They’re always supportive and would go to some of my events for school. In case, I would have an opinion they don’t like they will support me anyways. I am so lucky to have supportive parents, and a brother that would do anything for me. I know if I were in trouble they would protect me. I know they respect me for who I am and I know they wouldn’t talk about me behind my back. If I just want to get out of the house or just do something, I could just call my friends and they would be there. My friends and family would do anything for me. I have two beautiful non-blood nieces that I love dearly. I cherish all my cousins and my Aunt Linda. I love my parents and my brother and I would do anything for them. I appreciate all of my friends and family. I would not trade them for anything. I am so lucky to have them in my life and if I didn’t have them in my life I wouldn’t know what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment