Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Pets! :)

One of my favorite things in my life is my pets! I have always loved animals since I was a little kid.  My grandpa and grandma used to live on a farm and the only memory I have there is the animals. I own three pets today! I have a cat, a dog, and a ferret.

 I have had my cat since I was 2 ½ years old.  Her name is Love "V". I got Love "V"from my grandma. They were going to kill her but I didn’t want them to so my parents, my brother, and I agreed to take care of her. My cat is a mischief but most of the time she can be good.  Love "V" can be nice one minute and 2 minutes she can be mean. She plays with the dog and the ferret.  My cat loves chicken. When we have chicken in the refrigerator, she will follow you around or will stand by the refrigerator 24/7.

I have a dog named, Tiny. I had Tiny around 4 years now.  Tiny is a full blood Chihuahua. She was originally my neighbor’s dog but he passed away. Tiny used to weigh 22 pounds but now weighs 13 pounds. Her old owner used to give her bacon, eggs, and pancakes for breakfast, he gave her what he eats for dinner, and a chocolate cake for dessert. Now, we give her carrots. The owner wanted her be put asleep because he didn’t think anyone will love the way he did. He only let me own her. Tiny is a really good dog.  She listens to me and she never bites.        

Chi-chi is my ferret. She was originally my brother’s when he moved out. When he moved to cedar falls for collage, she stayed with us and she is ours now. Chi-chi is the thief in the family. She will take anything under the couch like toys, pencils, food, and etc. She has cookies that she will take under the couch also.  Chi-chi is like a kitten. She likes to play, and she has a lot of energy.  Usually ferrets bite but chi-chi doesn’t.  I love all my pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment