Sunday, February 6, 2011

St. Louis

One of my favorite places I have been to is St.Louis. Our band and orchestra went there for a trip. We went there on April 9, 2010 and stayed there for three days.  I had a really good time at St. Louis. I had a lot of my friends there and we went to many colleges. We did a lot of fun activities.
Before we went to St. Louis we went to one of the colleges. We performed at the Wartburg College. We were there about 2 hours. The students gave us a tour around the campus. I kind of enjoyed that.  After they gave us the tour, we went to their cafeteria and ate there.When we were finished with the college, we headed to St. Louis. It took us about 7 hours to get there. It was a long trip there but it was worth it. We basically watched movies in the charter bus. I listened to music for a couple hours and talked to my friend Brittany. 

When we got there, everyone met at the Gateway Arch Riverboat. I had a great time on the dinner cruise but I was a little disappointed.  I had Chicken Champagne and it was great. I had a great time hanging out with my friends. There was background music. I was a little disappointed because we didn’t move.  The other thing I liked about the cruise is it was right next to the St.Louis arch.


After the cruise, all of us went to the City Museum. The City Museum was really fun. There were a lot of things to do in there. I wish I could did more but we ran out of time. They had a big slide you can go on and things you can climb on. When I got there I felt I was like a little kid again.

The next day we went to Six Flags and most of us went to an orchestra concert. I had a really good time at Six Flags. My friends and I went on rides and played some games.  The orchestra was all right. The people were really talented but I wasn’t really all that into it.


The last day we went to the zoo and the mall. The zoo was fun. I haven’t been to the zoo for a long time, so that was fun. The only animals I really liked were the tiger/lion and the penguins.  The mall was great. I wished I had more time to shop. I got a CD and a purse. I had a great time in St. Louis and I am glad I went.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment