Sunday, February 27, 2011

Things I want to do before I die!

It seems that death is a part of life which is a certain. Either way, People are going to die, whether you like it or not. So it seems that life's too short.After pondering about my life it seems that there are a few goals that I do want to achieve. I will tell you 10 things I want to do and 5 places I want to go before I die. I will also tell you why I want to go or do it.

10 Things I want to do

1)      Go to the beach- I always wanted to go to the beach since I was a little kid.
2)      Go Scuba diving- When I was a little kid, I used to watch people scuba diving and I always thought it would be fun.
3)      Drive a Ferrari- The reason why I want to drive the Ferrari because I heard that its fast and its cool looking.
4)      Meet my favorite actor/actress-I think it would be fun to meet your role model .
5)      Climb a Mountain-I want to climb a mountain because it looks fun and I always wanted to climb and see a mountain.
6)     Go horseback riding-My favorite animal are horses and I never rode a horse before and I really want to.
7)      See a baseball game-My favorite sport is baseball and I want to see a professional game.
8)      Do a parachute jump (skydiving)- A lot of people won’t see me doing this but I think it looks fun.
9)      Get married- When I was a little girl I always wanted to get married and find my true love.
10)  Have Children- I always loved children and when I am older I want some kids of my own.

5 Places where I want to go before I die:
1)      Los Angeles, California –I want to go to Los Angeles because I want to go to a Dodgers (baseball) game.
2)      New York City- I love to shop and I heard they have great shopping stores there.
3)      Africa- I have a lot of friends there and I want to see them.
4)      Ireland- I heard that Ireland had beautiful scenery and most of the people were very kind and friendly
5)      Paris, France- I always wanted to see the Eiffel tower.

That's my list of what I want to do before I die




1 comment:

  1. It's great to know that you have places you want to visit, and things you want to do. It's always great to know that you have goals you want to reach. I hope that you get to see all the wonderful places you want to go to, and go to all the amazing different cities and countries.

    ReplyDelete